Of the many posts featured at the Carnival, here are a few that caught this authors attention.
- Louise of A Babe in the Universe mentions an underground "swimming pool" around the southern pole of Enceladus (a feature future colonists may enjoy)
- Paul over at Centauri Dreams highlights a bacteria that is able to live off of infrared light, which could enable us to grow genetically altered plants underneath dim sunlight.
- Clark of RLV and Transport News enlightens everyone regarding the future economics of space tourism (note: middle class now included)
- Brian Wang on Next Big Future discusses a new magnetic launch concept, which unfortunately no one (with deep pockets) is seriously considering.
- Flying Singer of Music of the Spheres wonders why NASA is not exciting the public about space, something that should be a major concern, especially if Obama becomes President.
Those were a few of the entries highlighted last week, and if any lurkers outer there would like to see their article featured in the next space carnival, all you have to do is visit Universe Today for more details.
Want more space geek news? Then subscribe below via email, RSS or twitter for free updates! Prefer another service? How about via RSS or follow Colony Worlds on Twitter!